Every two years, Stanford Social Innovation Review—the leading global publication on cutting-edge theory and practice for the social sector—brings together senior leaders from nonprofit organizations and foundations, social entrepreneurs and philanthropists, leading academics and researchers, executives of for-profit CSR-centric businesses, and government policymakers from around the world for two days, to discuss, debate and develop solutions that address the most pressing global challenges. On May 21-22, 2018, attendees at Frontiers of Social Innovation explored some of the most important emerging forces impacting the world and society, including:
· AI's Human Impact
· Modern Slavery and Global Income Inequality
· Social Innovation and the Fourth Industrial Revolution
· Democracy and the Growth of Social Movements
· Systems Change and Impact
· Inclusion and the Rise of Societal Equity
To learn more about Frontiers 2018, click here.